Location: Regional (Sydney or Melbourne)
Technical – Architect
HR Job Level
Commerce Solutions Group
• Working Relationships
CSG Technical Director (line manager)
• Practice Managers, Delivery Leads & Project Managers - ANZ
• Business and Account Managers - ANZ
• Project Delivery Teams – PM, BA, Consultants, Developers, QA
Multi-faceted role that provides technical leadership and technical architecture design to CSG initiatives including projects both internal and client focused ensuring that each employs the best practice solutions. Highly experienced in SAP Hybris and an Expert Spring MVC Java Developer who wants to work with exciting new technologies within an eCommerce focused, Omnichannel space.
Accountabilities to be successful in this role
Solution Design and Architecture
• Interpret business and functional requirements into appropriately architected and designed solution that form the basis of the final tested, working software solutions within the given application context.
• Capture and Understand project requirements and ensure these are delivered to specification.
• Liaise and be client facing to ensure confidence on delivery and provide visibility on projects and technical solutions.
• Be proficient in all areas of software development lifecycle.
• Technical liaison with external suppliers and client, as well as clients’ technical team.
• Maintain end-to-end understanding and knowledge of project technical solutions.
• Support efficient deployments and releases through provided tools and processes.
• Provide support and maintenance to delivered (production) projects.
• Perform code review and approval as part of overall solution quality assurance.
• Ensure solutions are of quality, scalable and efficient.
• Deliver high-quality code (employing Unit Test and Continuous Integration) on customizations and solutions with use of SAP Hybris, Java Enterprise (JSP, Tomcat, JPA/Hibernate), Spring Framework (Core and MVC) and Web Services (including SOA).
• Work with team members to come up with solutions, and resolve conflicts
Technical Delivery Management
• Provide technical direction and architecture within the context of a project team
• Timely delivery, as set by project timelines and ensure that project milestones are met.
• Where required act as a scrum master and champion the agile process
• Ensure that agreed processes are adhered to during projects.
• Build rapport with project team leads, developers, testers and PMs and provide technical direction and leadership to developers
• Identify and troubleshoot any issues that arise, including technical difficulties, project requirements as well as project processes.
• Identify issues and hurdles (technical and non-technical) and propose solutions that adhere to good programming practices.
• Monitor performance of delivered projects.
• Work with project managers and developers to establish time estimates for project deliverables and help to ensure they are delivered within agreed timeframes.
• Partake in project planning sessions with Project Managers, as well as provide feedback and technical decisions
• Attend daily stand-up meetings to discuss project progress
• Review final product to ensure that output meets specifications
• Report to Technical Director; adhere to management rules and processes
• Remain billable at all times where possible. Escalate when not being utilized fully.
• Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
• Contribute to initiatives to learn new technologies and skills, keeping UXC Oxygen ahead of the curve
• Support Project Managers by providing (technical) feedback and explanations, as well as outlining technical processes
• Support team members and peers by working together to solve difficulties
• Complies with and helps to enforce standard policies and procedures
• Provide feedback and contribute to the UXC Oxygen technical delivery methodology within the context of Hybris based projects
• Support Managing Consultant in the rollout of technical delivery practices, standards and methodologies for Hybris Based projects
• Be a “mentor”, not only on the technical front, but also on attitude and approach to handle different situations
Knowledge, Experience and Expertise
• 5+ years professional experience in software development using Java EE and writing multi-threaded, high-volume transactional code
• Strong understanding and experience in Spring, TDD, design patterns, simple design, SOA.
• 3+ years Hybris experience.
• HTML/CSS/JS: 7+ years
• MySQL 7+ years
• Knowledge of cloud infrastructure design and maintenance.
• Data and System integration analysis
• System and database design
• Analyze and troubleshoot issues
• Agile Project Management Methodology Experience
Professional / Tertiary Qualifications
• Project management certifications (Agile and/or traditional delivery approaches)
• Hybris Certifications – Core / Commerce
• Java Based Certifications
• Tenacity to complete a task
• Team player with a willingness to learn from others as well as teach others
• Accept responsibility as well as criticism and feedback
• Expert written and verbal (English) communication skills, organizations skills and analytical capabilities
• Able to grasp and clearly communicate complex issues and high-level concepts
• Ability to influence people to engage with company objectives
• Has an ability take ownership for ‘end to end’ processes and is committed to delivering quality
• To have a Confidence and Positive attitude
It is imperative that the Resource Specialists exemplify UXC Oxygen’s values and mirror our innovative and solutions focused approach. The incumbents of these roles will interact with peers and key stakeholders in line with the following values:
Apply for this position
CX100 is an SAP® Silver Partner for application development. Our team has extensive expertise in deploying SAP’s public, private, and hybrid cloud services, as well as SAP HANA cloud migration services. Our engagement model is in accordance with SAP Activate, a proprietary methodology that supports an accelerated implementation of SAP S/4HANA. As an SAP partner, Ameri100 plays a critical role in helping organizations transform and streamline their businesses.