Location: Bengaluru, India
Type: Full Time
We are looking for a UI Engineering Manager to join our Bangalore team. You will be leading UI development of high quality scalable web applications and e-commerce solutions for global F500 brands.
We offer a comprehensive range of design and technology solutions for mobile, web and interactive television platforms. Our work has been showcased at TED, WIRED & INK Conference. We are currently working with some of the hottest startups and established brands globally.
What will you do on a daily basis?
- We are looking for a seasoned Ul Lead/Manager for leading a young and energetic team of front-end engineers.
- You will work closely with the Designers, Technical Architects and Product/Business counterparts.
- You’ll work in emerging and traditional technologies – React, Angular, Vuejs, Node.js.
- You will be involved in the solution design from the conceptual stages through the development cycle and deployments.
- You will ensure that the development processes, architecture, and standards are followed.
- You will also be responsible for the code quality, adherence to delivery schedule, and secured programming practices.
- Good understanding of REST API, HTML, CSS and other front-end technologies.
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
What do we expect?
- Keen design eye to translate wireframes into pixel perfect web pages.
- Excellent Communication skills & ability to anticipate challenges and take required corrective measures.
- You must also be up-to-date with cross-browser and cross-platform issues, have a good eye for detail and be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience in building Scalable Apps.Work on building products from scratch and improving application performance.
- Should understand and have knowledge on the application security practices/vulnerabilities Understands Web Products and understand - Performance of the application.
- Good understanding of User Patterns, CTRs and closely work with UX and Product team in a dynamic environment.
- Understand analytics and A/B testing. Hands on experience in collecting and analyzing/improving Application analytics.
- Experience with open-source tools for logging, monitoring, search engine, caching etc.
- Experience with Cloud-based (AWS) deployment is a plus Participation in open source projects.
- Active involvement in solving problems on Github, StackOverflow and similar other community groups.
CX100 is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
We look forward to meeting you!
Apply for this position
CX100 is an SAP® Silver Partner for application development. Our team has extensive expertise in deploying SAP’s public, private, and hybrid cloud services, as well as SAP HANA cloud migration services. Our engagement model is in accordance with SAP Activate, a proprietary methodology that supports an accelerated implementation of SAP S/4HANA. As an SAP partner, Ameri100 plays a critical role in helping organizations transform and streamline their businesses.