• Develop functional and design specifications for implementation of client workflow solutions using the CallidusCloud workflow application
• Configure applications using the Workflow application visual configuration tool to create UI forms, statuses, actions, etc.
• Conduct testing and performance tuning of workflow processes
• Set up and configure environments for development, test and production
• Develop operations document and transfer knowledge to clients
• Bachelor's degree
• 4 – 5 years of experience in implementing Callidus Commission projects.
• Strong communication skills
• Working experience on Groovy and Callidus Workflow Framework.
• Good Experience in creating Workflow Approval Processes, Dispute Resolution, Quota Setting, and Agreement Acceptance Process.
• Good Experience in developing Bulk Data uploads, Notifications, Custom Email Templates using SAP Workflow.
• Good experience in Form Designing, Table Controllers and Custom Tables in SAP Workflow
• Should have experience in designing Callidus Module based on the Functional Requirements.
• Good Experience in Oracle Database and Database Programming in PL/SQL, SQL using SQL Developer.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with Innovative mindset.
• Goal-oriented team worker with effective communication skills and ability to work independently, and eagerness to learn and explore new topics
CX100 is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Apply for this position
CX100 is an SAP® Silver Partner for application development. Our team has extensive expertise in deploying SAP’s public, private, and hybrid cloud services, as well as SAP HANA cloud migration services. Our engagement model is in accordance with SAP Activate, a proprietary methodology that supports an accelerated implementation of SAP S/4HANA. As an SAP partner, Ameri100 plays a critical role in helping organizations transform and streamline their businesses.