• Identify, prioritize, and execute on crystal reports enhancements to continuously improve the Callidus Commission end-user Experience.
• Partner with the Reporting manager to identify, analyse, and document new business requirements and translate them into reporting & analytics requirement specifications.
• Design, Develop, Test, and Migrate SAP Hana/Oracle Procedures, Crystal reports, and contribute to reports technology's overall architecture.
• Complete BI/Reporting changes as assigned and assist with developing, documenting, and performing system and user acceptance tests.
• Work on PROD issues and break-fix tickets, assist in UAT. And perform any other Development and testing tasks under the Engineering Team.
• Support Crystal Reports and Database Objects Production Migrations.
• BO Groups Creation and Assignments.
• Experience in SAP Commission is an added advantage.
• Bachelor's degree
• 4 – 5 years of experience in implementing Callidus Commission projects.
• Strong communication skills
• Should have experience in designing Callidus Module based on the Functional Requirements.
• Good Experience in Oracle Database/HANA and Database Programming in PL/SQL, SQL using SQL Developer.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with Innovative mindset.
• Goal-oriented team worker with effective communication skills and ability to work independently, and eagerness to learn and explore new topics.
CX100 is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Apply for this position
CX100 is an SAP® Silver Partner for application development. Our team has extensive expertise in deploying SAP’s public, private, and hybrid cloud services, as well as SAP HANA cloud migration services. Our engagement model is in accordance with SAP Activate, a proprietary methodology that supports an accelerated implementation of SAP S/4HANA. As an SAP partner, Ameri100 plays a critical role in helping organizations transform and streamline their businesses.