• Requirements Gathering/Analysis, Solution Design, HLD& LLD documentation, Rule/Plan Configurations, Build Implementation, and testing.
• Configure the product as per the design, conduct conferences, and resolving any queries related to requirements and solution design.
• Guide the Commission Solution with other teams like reporting, DI, Workflow and work on Mappings, solutions with them.
• Able to work in Supporting Business Process Operational activities, troubleshooting operational issues related to commissions pay-outs, Data etc, maintenance, and enhancements to existing production enabled customers.
• Develop value-creating strategies and models for customer.
• Working as a fully contributing team member with independent planning & execution responsibilities
• Building upon domain knowledge in application and service development in cloud and additionally building the technical/proprietary skills needed to reach levels of expertise.
• Bachelor's degree
• 4 – 5 years of experience in implementing Callidus Commission projects.
• Strong communication skills
• Having knowledge on SQL/PLQSL
• Having Basic knowledge on Workflow, Crystal reports would be plus
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with Innovative mindset.
• Goal-oriented team worker with effective communication skills and ability to work independently, and eagerness to learn and explore new topics
• Ability to work and lead the team in the architecture and development aspects for the product following lean/agile methodologies.
CX100 is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Apply for this position
CX100 is an SAP® Silver Partner for application development. Our team has extensive expertise in deploying SAP’s public, private, and hybrid cloud services, as well as SAP HANA cloud migration services. Our engagement model is in accordance with SAP Activate, a proprietary methodology that supports an accelerated implementation of SAP S/4HANA. As an SAP partner, Ameri100 plays a critical role in helping organizations transform and streamline their businesses.