Location: Bengaluru, India
Type: Full Time
We have multiple open positions across different levels for talented React JS Developers to join our Bangalore team. You will be creating experiences for leading brands globally.
We offer a comprehensive range of design and technology solutions for mobile, web and interactive television platforms. Our work has been showcased at TED, WIRED & INK Conference. We are currently working with some of the hottest startups and established brands globally.
What will you do on a daily basis?
- Develop experiences for enterprise/consumer facing mobile and web applications.
- You will work closely with the Designers, Technical Architects and Product/Business counterparts.
- You will ensure the technical feasibility of UX/UI designs.
- You will ensure that the development processes, architecture, and standards are followed.
- You will also be responsible for the code quality, adherence to delivery schedule, and secured programming practices.
What do we expect?
- Solid experience with ReactJS workflows like Flux, Redux, and data structure libraries.
- Experience in full-stack development is a huge plus.
- Experience in building ScalableApps, building products from scratch and improving application performance.
- Need to have a keen eye for detail to translate design into pixel perfect experiences.
- Excellent Communication skills & ability to anticipate challenges and take required corrective measures.
- Should understand and have knowledge on the application security practices/vulnerabilities.
- Understand analytics and A/B testing. Hands-on experience in collecting and analyzing/improving Application analytics.
- Experience with open-source tools for logging, monitoring, search engine, caching etc.
- Experience with Cloud deployment and continuous integration.
- Active involvement in solving problems on Github, StackOverflow and similar other community groups.
CX100 is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
We look forward to meeting you!
Apply for this position
CX100 is an SAP® Silver Partner for application development. Our team has extensive expertise in deploying SAP’s public, private, and hybrid cloud services, as well as SAP HANA cloud migration services. Our engagement model is in accordance with SAP Activate, a proprietary methodology that supports an accelerated implementation of SAP S/4HANA. As an SAP partner, Ameri100 plays a critical role in helping organizations transform and streamline their businesses.