Type: Full Time
We are looking for a Project Manager with 5+ years experience in managing design and technology projects. The ideal candidate would be an ex designer or front end developer with an eye for design and pays close attention to detail.
We offer a comprehensive range of design and technology solutions for mobile, web and interactive television platforms. Our work has been showcased at TED, WIRED & INK Conference. We are currently working with some of the hottest startups and established brands globally.
What will you do on a daily basis?
- Work closely with Sales, Design & Front end Development, as well as directly with clients, to ensure the successful completion of projects.
- Assist Sales team in the definition of project scope and objectives, project plans, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Own the complete execution of a project from project initiation, plan, execution, monitoring/control and closure.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Regularly participates in overall resource & sales pipeline planning.
- Vendor Management for outsourcing projects.
What do we expect?
- Overall 5 plus years of project management experience, has had project P&L responsibility.
- Managed team of 15 or more in various geographic locations with a proven track record of completing projects on time and within budget.
- Has worked with multiple clients; strong client facing abilities including the ability to handle scope creep issues.
- Has ideally worked in a design agency, or has experience managing design and front end development teams.
- Has the ability to work with senior management and work within the structure of his/her own organization as well as the client’s.
- Is able to communicate effectively in writing, verbally, and through presentations.
- Possess strong people skills – able to work with other organizations such as third party vendors, sales, marketing, legal, and understand their terminology.
- Strong planning abilities (both strategic & tactical).
- An understanding of UX design is a big plus.
- E-commerce experience is a plus.
- Strong negotiation skills.
CX100 is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
We look forward to meeting you!
Apply for this position
CX100 is an SAP® Silver Partner for application development. Our team has extensive expertise in deploying SAP’s public, private, and hybrid cloud services, as well as SAP HANA cloud migration services. Our engagement model is in accordance with SAP Activate, a proprietary methodology that supports an accelerated implementation of SAP S/4HANA. As an SAP partner, Ameri100 plays a critical role in helping organizations transform and streamline their businesses.