Location: Bengaluru, India
Type: Full Time
Looking for Product / Sr. UX Designers with 4+ years of experience. The ideal candidate should have hands-on experience in all aspects of UX Design including Research, Experience Design, Rapid Prototyping, and Conducting Usability tests. Must have excellent articulation & convincing skills, Should be able to defend the design decisions and drive consensus.
We offer a comprehensive range of design and technology solutions for mobile, web and interactive television platforms. Our work has been showcased at TED, WIRED & INK Conference. We are currently working with some of the hottest startups and established brands globally.
What will you do on a daily basis?
- Responsible for full stack UX deliverable’s working closely with the client team in both On-site/Off-site engagements
- Conduct Workshops with cross-functional teams
- Experience running Design Sprints/Design Thinking workshop is a huge plus
- Analyse project requirements and provide inputs to the project plan
- Conduct Primary & Secondary research
- Build High fidelity prototypes for validation
- Run Usability tests
- Using judgement to suggest optimal solutions to design problems that takes into consideration customer needs, business constraints, and technological realities
- Drive consensus and articulate clearly the design decisions
- Contribute to growth of INKONIQ Design Studio
What do we expect?
- Must have 4+ years of experience working as senior/product designer
- Bachelor/Masters in design / UX Certification(HFI) is a plus
- Hands-on experience in the UCD process
- Proven ability to plan and conduct all UX Design activities independently
- Should be open to handle multiple assignments
-The portfolio should showcase a good mix of web, mobile apps for Enterprise & Consumers
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Hands-on experience working with design tools including Adobe suite, Sketch & Prototyping tools
- Attention to detail is a must
- Strength in visual design is a plus
CX100 is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
We look forward to meeting you!
Apply for this position
CX100 is an SAP® Silver Partner for application development. Our team has extensive expertise in deploying SAP’s public, private, and hybrid cloud services, as well as SAP HANA cloud migration services. Our engagement model is in accordance with SAP Activate, a proprietary methodology that supports an accelerated implementation of SAP S/4HANA. As an SAP partner, Ameri100 plays a critical role in helping organizations transform and streamline their businesses.