Location: Regional (Melbourne)
CSG Technical - Senior Architect
HR Job Level
Commerce Solutions Group
• Technical Director (line manager)
• Practice Managers, Delivery Leads & Project Managers - ANZ
• Business and Account Managers - ANZ
• Project Delivery Teams – PM, BA, Consultants, Developers, QA
• Recruitment Specialist(s)
Multi-faceted role that provides technical leadership and technical architecture design to CSG initiatives including projects both internal and client focused ensuring that each employs the best practice solutions. Highly experienced in SAP Hybris and an Expert Spring MVC Java Developer who wants to work with exciting new technologies within an eCommerce focused, Omnichannel space.
Accountabilities to be successful in this role
People & Leadership:
• Demonstrates UXC Oxygen’s key team leadership and practice development competencies, values & behaviors (360-degree feedback)
• Demonstrated active leadership in supporting solution line growth and other teams/locations growth or achieve results
• Provides guidance and mentoring to other team members to effect performance and capability development (qualitative feedback from line management and practice manager as appropriate)
• Influences decisions and is known as a reputable source of thoughts and ideas (360-degree feedback)
• Develops relationships and connections with target audience (Customer feedback/360-degree feedback)
• Participation in, and implementation of cross skilling initiatives for the practice
• Leads by example and drives project team members to achieve.
• Mentors and trains junior and new starters
• Recognition as an expert in a specialized field, whose expertise is sought from others
Successful Project Assignments
• Designs and documents end to end technical solutions to business requirements that are fit for purpose, best practice and quality assured.
• Escalates issues appropriately and in a timely manner to the relevant Project leads.
• Provides technical direction to projects and overall solution design.
• Assists in Co-ordinating team development activities, sprint planning and peer reviews
• Involved in daily standups where required, assists to resolve conflicts and issues
• Provides expert technical direction and leadership within multiple project contexts
• Ultimately Accountable for overall Technical Solution of multiple projects, design is fit for purpose, best practice, scalable and maintainable within the context of responsible deliverables
Successful Team Delivery
• Leads by example within the context of the project, motivates and inspires through their code and solution approach.
• Escalates team issues and provides feedback in a timely manner
• Be accountable for the project and solution ensuring best practice approach and design is implemented
• Establishes and maintains strong client relationship to deliver technical excellence
• Motivates team and provides clear and defined technical team direction within the project context.
• Provides technical solution direction and works with project team to resolve issues and conflicts.
• Provides Escalation point for Architects and Technical Consultants alike
• Provides the ultimate solution design and architecture for multiple projects.
• Provides high-level and low-level effort estimates
• Provides business level input and identifies areas of efficiency and cost savings within the project and solution context.
• Engagement in the PreSales process during UXC Oxygen bids
• Active involvement in key client presentations
• Managing pre-sales activities for the solution line
Solutions & Markets:
Solution Line Growth
• Demonstrated growth of team capability
• Introduces at least one newly developed value propositions (with accompanying collateral) for the solution line and/or industry specific
• Introduces at least one new solution or service offering to the market
• Number and type of projects undertaken aligned to values model
• Demonstrate successful completion of:
• Presentation of at least one new technology paper (on target), two papers (above target), three papers (outstanding)
• Demonstrated development and shaping of solution line collateral and value proposition via creation of at least two whitepapers/blogs/case studies for internal or external use and inclusion in SAP KM (on target), three whitepapers/case studies (above target), four whitepapers/case studies (outstanding)
• Development of RDS Like Solutions
• Demonstrated utilization of social media/sharing
Knowledge, Experience and Expertise
• 10+ years professional experience in software development using Java EE and writing multi-threaded, high-volume transactional code
• Strong understanding and experience in Spring, TDD, design patterns, simple design, SOA.
• 5+ years Hybris experience.
• Expert in HTML/CSS/JS
• Expert in MySQL
• Knowledge of cloud infrastructure design and maintenance.
• Strong experience Data and System integration analysis
• Strong experience System and Database design
• Analyze and troubleshoot issues
• Agile Project Management Methodology Experience
Professional / Tertiary Qualifications
• Project management certifications (Agile and/or traditional delivery approaches)
• Hybris Certifications – Core / Commerce
• Java Based Certifications
• Strong interpersonal & influencing skills with the ability to inspire confidence when dealing with colleagues and direct reports
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to relate well to all levels across the organization
• Stakeholder engagement and management skills and ability to forge and manage relationships with clients, the Executive Team & CEO direct reports, practice and delivery management, Business Managers and the consulting workforce
• Heavy commercial focus and commercial awareness
• Proactive, flexible approach and attitude, remaining calm under pressure
• Demonstrated ability to deliver against multiple priorities and accountabilities, with excellent time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a team environment, supporting the overall UXC Oxygen objectives and operational requirements
• Tenacity to complete a task
• Team player with a willingness to learn from others as well as teach others
• Accept responsibility as well as criticism and feedback
• Expert written and verbal (English) communication skills, organizations skills and analytical capabilities
• Able to grasp and clearly communicate complex issues and high-level concepts
• Ability to influence people to engage with company objectives
• Has an ability take ownership for ‘end to end’ processes, and is committed to delivering quality?
• To have a Confidence and Positive attitude
It is imperative that the Resource Specialists exemplify UXC Oxygen’s values and mirror our innovative and solutions focused approach. The incumbents of these roles will interact with peers and key stakeholders in line with the following values:
Apply for this position
CX100 is an SAP® Silver Partner for application development. Our team has extensive expertise in deploying SAP’s public, private, and hybrid cloud services, as well as SAP HANA cloud migration services. Our engagement model is in accordance with SAP Activate, a proprietary methodology that supports an accelerated implementation of SAP S/4HANA. As an SAP partner, Ameri100 plays a critical role in helping organizations transform and streamline their businesses.