Location: Regional (Sydney or Melbourne)
CSG Technical – Lead Consultant
HR Job Level
Commerce Solutions Group
• Managing Consultant (line manager)
• Practice Managers, Delivery Leads & Project Managers - ANZ
• Business and Account Managers - ANZ
• Project Delivery Teams – PM, BA, Consultants, Developers, QA
Multi-faceted role that provides technical leadership to CSG initiatives, including projects both internal and client focused, ensuring a quality and efficient delivery. Highly experienced in SAP Hybris, and an Expert Spring MVC Java Developer who wants to work with exciting new technologies within an eCommerce focused, Omnichannel space.
Accountabilities to be successful in this role
People & Leadership:
• Provides guidance and knowledge where necessary to Developers.
• Leads by example to the Developers within their team and across the organization.
• Interest and willingness to readily step up and assume responsibility.
• Has proven ability to be trusted and respected by others, with the ability to motivate and inspire performance in others. (360-degree feedback)
• Demonstrates UXC Oxygen’s key team leadership and practice development competencies, values & behaviors (360-degree feedback)
• Demonstrated active leadership in supporting project teams in achieving results
• Providing guidance and mentoring to other team members to effect performance and capability development (qualitative feedback from line management and practice manager as appropriate)
• Influences decisions and is known as a reputable source of thoughts and ideas (360-degree feedback)
• Develops relationships and connections with target audience (Customer feedback/360-degree feedback)
• Participation in, and implementation of cross skilling initiatives for the practice
• Leads by example and drives project team members to achieve.
Successful Project Assignments
• Delivers assigned work and that of project team witha consistent velocity cadence within the defined project budgets (+/30%)
• Escalates issues appropriately and in a timely manner to the relevant Project leads.
• Works with Architect to ensure the successful delivery of the project design and solution
• Co-ordinates the team development activities, sprint planning and peer reviews
• Conducts daily standups, works to resolve conflicts and issues
• Provides strong technical direction and leadership within the project context
• Works with individual team members to help resolve blockers and issues as well as mentor and grow the team skill base and experience.
• Ultimately responsible for overall Technical Solution of the project (code is fit for purpose) and the technical delivery of the project
Successful Team Delivery
• Leads by example within the context of the project, motivates and inspires through their code and solution approach.
• Escalates team issues and provides feedback in a timely manner
• Own the delivery along with the Project manager
• Establishes and maintains strong client relationship to deliver technical excellence
• Motivates team and provides clear and defined technical team direction within the project context.
• Provides and works with team to estimate and deliver accurately (+/30%)
• Provides solution design input and recommendations alongside Architects
• Provides high-level and low-level effort estimates
Solutions & Markets:
• Heavy application of experience and knowledge within the context of the project assignments, leads by example and sets the project focus and
• Owns and drives the sharing of knowledge and skills within the project teams and wider team.
• Self-motivated to learn and grow both personally and within the project context.
• Provides specifc contextual knowledge sharing to developers and peers within the team and on project assignments.
• Provides defined solutions to issues and blockers and motivates team to seek alternatives within a timely manner.
• Maintains a focus on new technologies and staying ahead of the curve.
Knowledge, Experience and Expertise
• 7+ years professional experience in software development using Java EE and writing multi-threaded, high-volume transactional code
• Strong understanding and experience in Spring, TDD, design patterns, simple design, SOA.
• 4+ years Hybris experience.
• Expert in HTML/CSS/JS
• Expert in MySQL
• Knowledge of cloud infrastructure design and maintenance.
• Data and System integration analysis
• System and database design
• Analyze and troubleshoot issues
• Agile Project Management Methodology Experience
Professional / Tertiary Qualifications
• Project management certifications (Agile and/or traditional delivery approaches)
• Hybris Certifications – Core / Commerce
• Java Based Certifications
• Strong interpersonal & influencing skills with the ability to inspire confidence when dealing with colleagues and direct reports
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to relate well to all levels across the organization
• Stakeholder engagement and management skills and ability to forge and manage relationships with clients, the Executive Team & CEO direct reports, practice and delivery management, Business Managers and the consulting workforce
• Heavy commercial focus and commercial awareness
• Proactive, flexible approach and attitude, remaining calm under pressure
• Demonstrated ability to deliver against multiple priorities and accountabilities, with excellent time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a team environment, supporting the overall UXC Oxygen objectives and operational requirements
• Tenacity to complete a task
• Team player with a willingness to learn from others as well as teach others
• Accept responsibility as well as criticism and feedback
• Expert written and verbal (English) communication skills, organizations skills and analytical capabilities
• Able to grasp and clearly communicate complex issues and high-level concepts
• Ability to influence people to engage with company objectives
• Has an ability take ownership for ‘end to end’ processes, and is committed to delivering quality.
• To have a Confidence and Positive attitude
It is imperative that the Resource Specialists exemplify UXC Oxygen’s values and mirror our innovative and solutions focused approach. The incumbents of these roles will interact with peers and key stakeholders in line with the following values:
Apply for this position
CX100 is an SAP® Silver Partner for application development. Our team has extensive expertise in deploying SAP’s public, private, and hybrid cloud services, as well as SAP HANA cloud migration services. Our engagement model is in accordance with SAP Activate, a proprietary methodology that supports an accelerated implementation of SAP S/4HANA. As an SAP partner, Ameri100 plays a critical role in helping organizations transform and streamline their businesses.