Location: Bengaluru, India
Type: Full Time
We are looking for a Content writer/creator to partner with designers, product managers, and researchers to create content for a diverse product suite.
We offer a comprehensive range of design and technology solutions for mobile, web and interactive television platforms. Our work has been showcased at TED, WIRED & INK Conference. We are currently working with some of the hottest startups and established brands globally.
What will you do on a daily basis?
- Shape high-level strategic direction and deliver hands-on writing that matches content standards.
- Plan, write, iterate, and improve user-facing content based on insights and analysis of user testing and research.
- Demonstrate analytical thinking about user journeys and create cohesive narratives across features.
- Work on multiple projects at once – conceptualizing the content strategy from early ideation till execution.
- Initiate content-led projects, test new ideas, and proactively identify opportunities to collaborate on existing projects.
- Write content that counts for localisation and collaborate with a team of regional writers.
- Be comfortable in communicating clearly and advocating your point of view in a feedback-driven culture.
- Consistently elevate our content standard and quality of work.
- Promote and evangelize content design across the organization.
- Rationalize your UX content solutions with data and improve designs through feedback.
What do we expect?
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in English Literature, Journalism, Communication Design or any other related field.
- 2+ years of experience working on content for digital products.
- Has outstanding communication, presentation, and stakeholder management skills.
- Has experience in information architecture.
- Experience working in an e-commerce product is a plus.
- Is a visionary who can see how UX writing affects user experience and content strategy.
- Understands design thinking and how it drives the writing process.
- Is proactive and can thrive as part of an agile, fast-moving organization.
- Loves words and unequivocally understands that the precision of writing choices can solve problems and create intuitive, friction-less user experiences.
- Has experience in UX Writing for consumer or tech products and apps.
- Is versatile – able to plan and craft content for mobile and web interfaces including on-boarding and product tours, navigational nomenclature, interaction flows, transactional messages and emails.
CX100 is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
We look forward to meeting you!
Apply for this position
CX100 is an SAP® Silver Partner for application development. Our team has extensive expertise in deploying SAP’s public, private, and hybrid cloud services, as well as SAP HANA cloud migration services. Our engagement model is in accordance with SAP Activate, a proprietary methodology that supports an accelerated implementation of SAP S/4HANA. As an SAP partner, Ameri100 plays a critical role in helping organizations transform and streamline their businesses.