Experience: 2 - 4 years
We are looking for a Social Media Manager with strong social media marketing skills to nurture and grow communities for both sales and hiring initiatives at INKONIQ and it’s brands. You will combine marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content and creating innovative social media campaigns.
We offer a comprehensive range of design and technology solutions for mobile, web, and interactive television platforms. Our work has been showcased at TED, WIRED & INK Conference. We are currently working with some of the hottest startups and established brands globally.
What will you do on a daily basis?
- Create engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videos.
- Website Management
- Analyze web traffic and relevant community metrics.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated.
What do we expect?
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in public relations, journalism, marketing, communications, or any other related field.
- Has outstanding communication, presentation skills.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in social media. Preferably from a design or digital media agency background.
- Experience working in an ecommerce product is a plus.
- Experience in content creation in Canva & other tools is desirable.
- Knowledge of online community platforms (like LinkedIn, Facebook groups, Twitter, Reddit, Quora and other spaces.
- Is proactive and can thrive as part of an agile, fast-moving organization.
CX100 is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
We look forward to meeting you!
Apply for this position
CX100 is an SAP® Silver Partner for application development. Our team has extensive expertise in deploying SAP’s public, private, and hybrid cloud services, as well as SAP HANA cloud migration services. Our engagement model is in accordance with SAP Activate, a proprietary methodology that supports an accelerated implementation of SAP S/4HANA. As an SAP partner, Ameri100 plays a critical role in helping organizations transform and streamline their businesses.