CSG Technical – Developer
HR Job Level
Commerce Solutions Group
• Managing Consultant (line manager)
• Practice Managers, Delivery Leads & Project Managers - ANZ
• Business and Account Managers - ANZ
• Project Delivery Teams – PM, BA, Consultants, Developers, QA
A role with experience in SAP Hybris and Spring MVC Java, who wants to work with exciting new technologies within an eCommerce focused, Omnichannel space.
Accountabilities to be successful in this role
Successful Project Assignments
• Consistently delivers assigned work within the estimated effort and according to the defined requirements. (+/- 30%)
• Escalates issues appropriately and in a timely manner to the relevant Project leads.
• Works well within the project team and contributes constructively to the solution as appropriate.
• Consistently delivers quality code within the context of the project. (low QA failure rate on stories)
Knowledge, Experience and Expertise
• 2+ years professional experience in software development using Java EE and writing multi-threaded, high-volume transactional code
• Strong understanding and experience in Spring, TDD, design patterns, simple design, SOA.
• 1+ years Hybris experience.
• Experience in HTML/CSS/JS
• Experience in MySQL
• Analyse and troubleshoot issues
• Agile Project Management Methodology Experience
Professional / Tertiary Qualifications
• Project management certifications (Agile and/or traditional delivery approaches)
• Hybris Certifications – Core / Commerce
• Java Based Certifications
• Strong interpersonal & influencing skills with the ability to inspire confidence when dealing with colleagues and direct reports
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to relate well to all levels across the organization
• Stakeholder engagement and management skills and ability to forge and manage relationships with clients, the Executive Team & CEO direct reports, practice and delivery management, Business Managers and the consulting workforce
• Heavy commercial focus and commercial awareness
• Proactive, flexible approach and attitude, remaining calm under pressure
• Demonstrated ability to deliver against multiple priorities and accountabilities, with excellent time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a team environment, supporting the overall UXC Oxygen objectives and operational requirements
• Tenacity to complete a task
• Team player with a willingness to learn from others as well as teach others
• Accept responsibility as well as criticism and feedback
• Expert written and verbal (English) communication skills, organization skills and analytical capabilities
• Able to grasp and clearly communicate complex issues and high-level concepts
• Ability to influence people to engage with company objectives
• Has an ability take ownership for ‘end to end’ processes, and is committed to delivering quality.
• To have a Confidence and Positive attitude
It is imperative that the Resource Specialists exemplify UXC Oxygen’s values and mirror our innovative and solutions focused approach. The incumbents of these roles will interact with peers and key stakeholders in line with the following values:
Apply for this position
CX100 is an SAP® Silver Partner for application development. Our team has extensive expertise in deploying SAP’s public, private, and hybrid cloud services, as well as SAP HANA cloud migration services. Our engagement model is in accordance with SAP Activate, a proprietary methodology that supports an accelerated implementation of SAP S/4HANA. As an SAP partner, Ameri100 plays a critical role in helping organizations transform and streamline their businesses.