Client: Travis Mathew
Legacy Platform: Adobe Magento
Delivered Platform: SAP Commerce
With the move to SAP S/4HANA, Travis Mathew was looking to simplify their commerce solution with seamless integration that would ultimately reduce their total cost of ownership. It was important for the solution to be provide a quick time to value as well as an omnichannel experience that would build customer loyalty and improve customer experience.
Our team along with the Travis Mathew team, delivered an SAP Commerce solution with end-to-end processes, including:
• Cart Checkout
• Product Content
• Experience Management
• Promotions and Order Management
• Crowdtwist – Loyalty Platform
• Listrak – Customer Engagement
• Bloomreach – Search & Merchandising
• SAP CAR
Replace an aging and non-scalable solution with a best-in-class commerce platform that easily integrates with SAP S/4HANA. Provide an intuitive customer experience that leads to a higher percentage of conversion.
SAP Commerce B2C Accelerator enabled a jumpstart on the overall project.
- Direct integration with S/4HANA for master product data provided all the required information to power a first-class experience.
- Leveraging Bloomreach for advanced search & merchandising enabled the business to present products to the customer in a more distinct and thought-out manner.
- By integrating SAP CAR, customers were able to see, in real-time, what products were available and when they should expect delivery.
Upon go live, TravisMathew became one of the first Apparel/Fashion industry customers of SAP to be on both SAP S/4HANA and SAP Commerce Cloud. The first major holiday after go-live proved to be the most critical due to capacity issues on the prior platform. With the new solution in place, not only were there no issues, but sales exceeded expectations.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]